Amayra meaning and origin
Amayra's meaning is Princess is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Amayra
Popularity of Amayra
Amayra is a unique baby name in United States, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 5000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 4046th when 35 girls were named Amayra. Over 136 babies in United States have been named Amayra. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Amayra?
You love life and life loves you. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You don't take love very seriously. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude.
Looking for a name like Amayra? Please go through the following names
- Irysh - The boy name Irysh means "Lord of the Earth and From Ireland" is of English origin. Irysh is spelling variant of Irish.
- Summerann - The girl name Summerann came from English, Summerann means "The Warmest Season of the Year, The Hot Season of the Year and Summer Season". Summerann is a derivative of Summer.
- Nickelsen - Boy name Nickelsen means "Son of Nicholas" is originated from English. Nickelsen is derivation of Nicholson.
- Azura - Notably used in Malay and English unwonted, Azura is used as a girl name, meaning of Azura is "Sky Blue or Clear Blue Sky"
- Styles - Styles's meaning is Steep Ascent is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Amayra
We could not find any notable namesake.