Ambupadma meaning and origin
Used mostly in Hindi, Ambupadma means "Lotus of the Water" is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Ambupadma
Popularity of Ambupadma
Ambupadma is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ambupadma?
Change your perspective. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are a wise person. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Parents who liked Ambupadma, loved these names
- Gajapathi - Boy name Gajapathi means "One with Elephant Face" is primarily used in Hindi
- Gidh - Boy name Gidh means "Name of a Bird or Smooth" is used especially in Hindi
- Jagbandhu - Jagbandhu's meaning is Lord Krishna is especially used in Hindi is a baby boy name
- Varki - Boy name Varki is principally used in Hindi language, meaning of Varki is "Lord of All"
- Manjinder - Meaning of Manjinder is Lord of Mind is largely used in Hindi is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Ambupadma
We could not find any notable namesake.