Ameerah meaning and origin
Unheard-of Ameerah is used mostly in Arabic has its origin in Arabic, Ameerah means "High-born Girl, Leader, Princess or Royal Lady" is a girl name . Ameerah is resultant of Amira. Amira is form of Amir in Arabic and Latin languages. Unfamiliar Amira's origin is Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Amira is "Proverb and The Word Amir Which is of the Meaning Prince Ruler Emir Commander".Names that rhyme with Ameerah
Popularity of Ameerah
A common name in United States having over 1916 recievers in 43 years of usage. At present at its peak, it ranked 1722nd when 118 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Ameerah is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 507 on girl names chart when 85 babies were named Ameerah. Over 784 people have been named Ameerah in England and Wales.
Ameerah is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2008. Ameerah is a common name in Saudi Arabia while somewhat familiar name in Singapore and Nigeria. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Ameerah globally.
Ameerah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Ameerah
Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know.
Other names similar to Ameerah, for would be moms
- Sharique - Boy name Sharique means "Participant or Sunrise" is specifically used in Arabic
- Zahiya - Of Arabic origin, Outlandish and Modernistic Zahiya is used especially in Arabic, Zahiya means "Beautiful, Gorgeous or Radiant Person" is a girl name
- Mueed - Uncommon and Modernistic Mueed is used in Arabic is used in general as a baby boy name, Mueed means "Restorer"
- AbdulHakam - Boy name AbdulHakam means "Servant of the Arbitrator" is particulary used in Arabic
- Jamal-Ud-Din - Of Arabic origin, Jamal-Ud-Din is used as a boy name which is mostly used in Arabic, Jamal-Ud-Din means "Beauty of the Religion (Islam), Beauty of the Faith or Beauty of the Religion"
Namesakes of Ameerah
We could not find any notable namesake.