Amella name meaning
On This Page
What does Amella mean?
Amella is a variation of loved and venerable Emily. Emily is form of EmilieAmelia. Emily is English equivalent of Emilie. Also Emily is English cognate of Émilie. Emily means To Strive and Excel is of Latin origin.
Also. Amella is variant form of preeminent and all time favorite Amalia. Amalia is variation of timeless and cherished Emily. Amalia is a derivation of Emilie. Amalia is Latin form of Germanic Names Beginning with Amal-.
Also. Amella is variation of immutable and darling Amelia. Amelia is version of lofty and ceaseless Amalia. Also Amelia is version of outstanding and enduring Amalie. Amelia is also variant form of everlasting and eminent Emily.
Amelia is form of Amalia in English and German languages. Also Amelia is English and Latin form of Emily.
Variants of Amella
Middle Names for Amella
Nice, Gisselle, Mellie, Jkia, Maryellen, view more middle names that goes with AmellaNames that rhyme with Amella
How popular is the name Amella?
Amella is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Also, Amella is a familiar name in Vanuatu. As per our estimate, over 300 babies have been bestowed Amella around the globe.
What numerology tells about Amella?
You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. You are daring and courageous. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats.
Other names similar to Amella
- Orsens - Meaning of Orsens is Surge is rooted from Latin
- Lucilla - Unusual and Enduring Lucillas origin is Latin is used prevalently in Italian and Danish given to girls, meaning of Lucilla is "Light, The Bright or Born At Daybreak"
- Lucasta - The girl name Lucasta has origin in Latin which is notably used in English language, Lucasta means "This Name was Invented by British Poet Richard Lovelace whose Poem of this Name was Published in 1649, From Luciana or Chaste Light"
- Pernette came from Latin, meaning of Pernette is "Rock or Rock"
- Lucien means Born At Daybreak or Daylight Babies is substantially used in English and Swedish and is bestowed upon both sexes has origin in Latin and Old Greek
Famous people named Amella
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amella
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gothic Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Girl names that starts with Ame
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Efficient
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Labour
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Rival
- Baby Names that mean Eager
- Baby Names that mean Laborious
- Baby Names that mean Emulating
- Baby Names that mean Imitating
- Baby Names that mean Rivaling