Amesha meaning and origin
Meaning of Amesha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Amesha
Popularity of Amesha
Amesha is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1976 and was last seen in 2010, during its 30 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1986, it ranked 2565th when 38 girls were named Amesha. Over 323 babies in United States have been named Amesha. Also, Amesha is a familiar name in India and Sri Lanka. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Amesha as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Amesha?
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. You are daring and courageous. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You have big plans for yourself and your future.
Do you like Amesha? Other names you would love
- Kajavathany - Meaning of Kajavathany is Elephant Like Face is used prevalently in Tamil is bestowed upon baby girls
- VenMuthu means Pure Gem is mostly used in Tamil is aimed at boys
- Iyalisaimathi - Meaning of Iyalisaimathi is The One who is Experts in Language or Language Experts aimed at girls is used principally in Tamil
- Kavinthra - Girl name Kavinthra is used notably in Tamil, meaning of Kavinthra is "Poetess"
- Akina - The unconventional girl name Akina means "Intensely Bright Spring Flower Bright Leaves" is used especially in Tamil
Namesakes of Amesha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amesha
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -esha
- Girl names that starts with Ame