Amicia meaning and origin
Queer girl name Amicia is prevalently used in English is rooted from Latin language. Amicia is form of ever lasting, widely accepted and saintly Amy. Amy is a variant of AimeeAmanda. Also Amy is variant form of celebrated and all time favorite Amalia. Amy is short of Amata. Amy is form of Aimée in English language. Queer Amy's origin is Latin, meaning of Amy is "Who is Loved and Loved One". Also. Amicia is variation of Amice. Amice is variant form of Amica. Also Amice is version of all time favorite and saintly Amy.
Variants of Amicia
View middle names that goes with Amicia like Noir, Doly, Nhie, Sely, Jaliyah, Mee,Names that rhyme with Amicia
Popularity of Amicia
Amicia is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now and also in England and Wales. As per our evaluation, over 200 babies have been bestowed Amicia around the globe.
What numerology tells about Amicia?
You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals.
Do you like Amicia? You would love these names
- Cesilia - Anomalous Cesilia has its origin in Latin, Cesilia means "The Way for the Blind, Sixth and Dim Sighted" given to girls is used prevalently in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish. Cesilia is derivative of Cecilia.
- Malinda - Malinda's meaning is -Inda or The Noble Way is particulary used in English and Greek. It is rooted from Old Greek and Latin is used for girls
- Jermaine - Widely Accepted unisex name Jermaine means "From Germany or Singer Jermaine Jackson" notably used in English and English is of Latin origin
- Chrissie - Used principally in Finnish and Swedish persistent and unconventional, Chrissie aimed at girls and originated from Latin and English, Chrissie means "Disciple of the Christ or Follower of Christ"
- Adi - The odd unisex name Adi has its origin in Sanskrit and Old High German, Adi means "Go-Getter, More or Myth Name" is principally used in Malayalam, Arabic and Bengali
Namesakes of Amicia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amicia
- Girl names beginning with A
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -icia
- Girl names that starts with Ami
- Baby Names that mean Friendship
- Baby Names that mean Dearly
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Truth
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Beloved