Amila meaning and origin
The curious girl name Amila is prevalently used in Arabic, Tamil and Serbo-Croatian, Amila means "Hopeful or Worker" is rooted from Arabic.
Variants of AmilaNames that rhyme with Amila
Popularity of Amila
Amila is a common name in United States given to over 505 babies in 19 years. Currently the name is hotter than ever, 101 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1940th position. Amila is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2014 when it ranked 2203rd. Also, it appeared first time in 2000 on baby girl names list of France. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 699 in 2013.
However things change on global perspective, Amila is extremely popular in Sri Lanka where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India and Nigeria. At least, 140000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Amila?
You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth.
Go through the following names similar to Amila
- Sabat - The unisex name Sabat is used mostly in Arabic and Arabic, Sabat means "Certainty or Boldness"
- Kulsoom - Kulsoom's meaning is And Quite a Few Others or Chubby Cheeks is mainly used in Arabic and Arabic is a unisex name
- Hamdan - Recent and Outlandish Hamdan is used notably in Arabic, Arabic and Hindi is rooted from Quran, Hamdan means "Clemency or The Praised One" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Nilabh - Used largely in Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam, Nilabh bestowed upon boys, Nilabh means "Object In the Sky Cloud or Moon"
- Walia - Prevalently used in Arabic and Hindi outlandish, Walia is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Walia is "Friendly or Beautiful Angel of God"
Namesakes of Amila
- Amila Glamočak, Bosnian singer