Amilya meaning and origin
Amilya is variant transcription of Amilia. Amilia is variation of unfading and well-liked Amalia. Also Amilia is variant of timeless and popular Amelia. Amilia is also version of durable and dominant Emilia.
Variants of AmilyaNames that rhyme with Amilya
Popularity of Amilya
Amilya is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2012, it ranked 2829th when 61 girl were named Amilya. Over 665 people have been named Amilya in United States. Amilya is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Amilya is a familiar name in Uzbekistan, Indonesia, Russia and India. As per our evaluation, over 700 people has been named Amilya globally.
Numerological analysis of Amilya
When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. You can't stand people without a purpose. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship.
You would love these names similar to Amilya
- Lorry - Unexpected Lorry is used notably in English is rooted from Latin used as a gender-neutral name, Lorry means "Laurel or From Laurentium"
- Ardi - Recent and Outlandish Ardi is used predominantly in English and Albanian is originated from Latin and Albanian, Ardi means "Warm or Ardian" is a gender-neutral name
- Maarten - Popular boy name Maarten came from Latin which is specifically used in Dutch and Low German, Maarten means "Don't Deceive or Mars"
- Griselidis - Of Latin origin, Griselidis means "Thanks"
- Emiline - Long standing and Creative and adventurous Emiline specifically is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish came from Latin and Germanic, meaning of Emiline is "Emulus" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Amilya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amilya
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gothic Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ami
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Efficient
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Labour
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Imitating
- Baby Names that mean Rivaling