Ammy meaning and origin
Ammy is variant of Ammi. Ammi is derivative of Ammishaddai. Curious girl name Ammy is originated from Latin is predominantly used in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish. Ammy is variant form of virtuous, preeminent and eternal Amy. Amy is variant form of AimeeAmanda. Also Amy is a version of desirable and ever lasting Amalia. Amy is diminutive of Amata. Amy is English equivalent of Aimée. Curious Latin Amy, meaning of Amy is "The Beloved and Dearly Loved".
Variants of AmmyNames that rhyme with Ammy
Popularity of Ammy
Ammy is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1966 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2005, it ranked 3079th when 51 girl were named Ammy. Over 1124 babies in United States have been named Ammy. Also, Ammy is a familiar name in Tanzania, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Burkina Faso, Mexico, Malaysia and Venezuela. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Ammy in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Ammy
You have the heart of a warrior. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You like to insult people in order to awaken their motivation and practically ‘force' them to prove they can do something. You do the things other people are scared of. Some admire you for it.
Other names similar to Ammy, for soon-to-be-parents
- Marquita - Commonly Accepted unisex name Marquita means "The Marquis" primarily used in English came from Latin and Old French
- Aceyn - Originated from English and Latin, Rare and Modernistic Aceyn is used commonly in English, Aceyn means "First-rate and Unity" is usually bestowed upon boys. Aceyn is derivative of Ace.
- Fidela - Fidela's meaning is Faith is especially used in Spanish and is used for baby girls is originated from Latin
- Merkur primarily is used in Finnish and Scandinavian, meaning of Merkur is "Merchandise" is a baby boy name is originated from Latin
- Jean-Pol has its origin in Latin and Hebrew, Jean-Pol means "Small, God is Misunderstood or Weak"
Namesakes of Ammy
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ammy
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Dearly
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Truth
- Baby Names that mean Friendship
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Beloved