Amore meaning and origin
Amore is variant transcription of Amori. Amori is variant form of Amory.
Variants of Amore
View middle names that goes with Amore like Brayden, Carrie, Laurie, Quay, Kohen, London,Names that rhyme with Amore
Popularity of Amore
Amore is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2014, it ranked 2677th when 65 girl were named Amore. Over 946 babies in United States have been named Amore. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2004, peaked in 2018 when it ranked 2901st. Also, Amore is a familiar name in Niger, Italy, South Africa, Nigeria and France. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Amore as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Amore
Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you.
Go through the following names similar to Amore
- Byrtel - The boy name Byrtel is largely used in English. Its origin is in English, Byrtel means "From the Bird Hill"
- Walby - Boy name Walby means "House near a Wall or From the Welshman's Dwellings" dominantly used in English has origin in English
- Brocly - Used substantially in English, Brocly means "From the Badger Meadow" is used as a boy name
- Basilie - Origin of Basilie is in Old Greek, meaning of Basilie is "Kingly, Regal or Female Version of Basil" which is used commonly in English is aimed at both genders
- Dervla - Girl name Dervla is originated from Gaelic and Irish, Dervla means "Daughter of a Poet or Daughter Ireland" is used mainly in English language
Namesakes of Amore
We could not find any notable namesake.