Amreatah meaning and origin
Girl name Amreatah is originated from French. Amreatah is version of admired Amrita. Amrita is form of Amorette in Spanish language. Amrita means Immortality and Priceless has its origin in French.
Variants of AmreatahNames that rhyme with Amreatah
Popularity of Amreatah
Amreatah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Amreatah
Positive energy adores your spirit. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You have a quick mind. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You always act like everything's just great. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation.
Other names similar to Amreatah
- Dixi - Meaning of Dixi is Good Gift used for baby girls which of French origin is used particulary in Gujarati and English
- Garnyr - The boy name Garnyr is originated from English, Garnyr means "Sentry and The Word Gerner Which Means Granary". Garnyr is derived from Garner.
- Bathilde - Bathilde's meaning is Bold or Fight, Bold Fighter or Battle is particulary used in English and French. It is rooted from Germanic and Old High German is used as a baby girl name
- Berle - Infrequent unisex name Berle means "Water Parsnip" has its origin in French
- Larun - Boy name Larun means "Thief" is of French origin. Larun is derived from Laron.
Namesakes of Amreatah
We could not find any notable namesake.