Amrithan meaning and origin
Boy name Amrithan came from Sanskrit is used in Tamil. Amrithan is a version of Amritha. Amritha came from Sanskrit, meaning of Amritha is "Who is Giving Imortality, Priceless and Nectar".
Variants of AmrithanNames that rhyme with Amrithan
Popularity of Amrithan
Amrithan is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
What numerology tells about Amrithan?
You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You never settle for less. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. People admire your spirit. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Amrithan
- Bharuni - Girl name Bharuni is used commonly in Tamil, meaning of Bharuni is "Durga or Goddess Parvathy"
- Xperia - Xperia's meaning is Predictable used for baby girls is commonly used in Tamil
- Gowreeshan prevalently is used in Tamil, meaning of Gowreeshan is "Lord Shiva" is given to baby boys
- Aarooran - Aarooran's meaning is Lord Shiva is used principally in Tamil is a baby boy name
- Athinarayanan - Specifically used in Tamil, Athinarayanan means "Lord Krishna" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Amrithan
We could not find any notable namesake.