Amudha meaning and origin
Amudha largely is used in Tamil is a girl name, meaning of Amudha is "Lively, Sweet or Wealth of Ambrosia".
Variants of AmudhaNames that rhyme with Amudha
Popularity of Amudha
Amudha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 220000 have the name. According to our research, over 5000 babies have been named Amudha globally.
What numerology tells about Amudha?
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are stubborn and self-motivated. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them.
Looking for a name like Amudha? Please go through the following names
- Tamileniyan - Meaning of Tamileniyan is Master in Tamil Language or The One with a Linguistic Intelligence in Tamil is principally used in Tamil is a baby boy name
- Kavilaya - Girl name Kavilaya means "A Poetess" is used substantially in Tamil
- Vithur - Boy name Vithur is used predominantly in Tamil, Vithur means "Intelligent or Wise or Skilled"
- Poompavai - The girl name Poompavai means "Flower Like Girl" is prevalently used in Tamil
- Arunaya is used primarily in Tamil, Arunaya means "Devotion to Lord Shiva" is a girl name
Namesakes of Amudha
We could not find any notable namesake.