Amuthan name meaning
Usage: Hindi, Tamil, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya and Telugu
Meaning: Purity and Precious One
Add to favorites
What does Amuthan mean?
Amuthan is used in Marathi, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Gujarati and Oriya, Amuthan means "Purity or Precious One" is bestowed upon both boys and girls.
Variants of AmuthanNames that rhyme with Amuthan
How popular is the name Amuthan?
Amuthan is a familiar baby name in Sri Lanka, India and Malaysia. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Amuthan?
You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. Positive energy adores your spirit. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Go through the following names similar to Amuthan
- Vamseedhar - Meaning of Vamseedhar is Pillana Grovi Ni Darinchina Vadu who is None Other Than Lord Krishna used for baby boys is used especially in Malayalam and Tamil
- Rajanandini largely is used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Rajanandini is "Princess" is given to baby girls
- Chandraayan substantially is used in Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi is a boy name, meaning of Chandraayan is "The Moon"
- Chandrabhan - Chandrabhan's meaning is Lustrous as the Moon is used as a boy name is notably used in Oriya, Hindi and Telugu
- Naandhi - Girl name Naandhi is majorly used in Bengali and Telugu languages, meaning of Naandhi is "Rejoicing or A Shout of Joy"
Famous people named Amuthan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amuthan
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Purity
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean One
Share your opinion on Amuthan