Amymarie meaning and origin
Used in English isolated, Amymarie is used normally as a girl name came from Latin and Hebrew. Amymarie is an amalgamation of illustrous and perpetual Amy and illustrous and perpetual Marie. Marie is a variant form of skyrocketing soaring, biblical and venerable Maria, which itself is form of Mary in Czech, French and English languages. Marie is form of Mary in Czech, French and English languages, which itself is Danish and Norwegian cognate of Maria. Also Marie is Danish and Norwegian cognate of Maria.
Variants of Amymarie
View middle names that goes with Amymarie like Helene, Giorgia,Names that rhyme with Amymarie
Popularity of Amymarie
Amymarie is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. As per our research, over 60 people has been named Amymarie globally.
What numbers say about Amymarie?
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You believe life's to have fun. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
You would love these names similar to Amymarie
- Terenzio - Used commonly in Italian, Terenzio is originated from Latin, Terenzio means "In the 2Nd Century Bc, Terentius or Patronymic of An Illustrious Roman Family" is a baby boy name
- Loria - Commonly Accepted unisex name Loria means "Laurel Plant, Crowned with Laurels or Sweet Bay Tree Symbolic of Honor or Victory" which is commonly used in English and English is rooted from Old French, Latin and Old Greek languages
- Emely - Customary Latin Emely is used dominantly in Swedish and Danish, a gender-neutral name, meaning of Emely is "Rivaling or Imitating"
- Poomah - Poomah's meaning is Content, Complete and Mountain Lion came from Latin is bestowed upon baby girls. Poomah is resulted from Puma.
- Brut - Brut's meaning is Coarse Oafish has origin in Latin aimed at boys is used specifically in English. Brut is shortened form of Brutus.
Namesakes of Amymarie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amymarie
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -marie
- Baby Names that mean Dearly
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Truth
- Baby Names that mean Friendship
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Ocean