Anamary name meaning
What does Anamary mean?
Meaning of Anamary is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Anamary
How popular is the name Anamary?
Anamary is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2001. Anamary is a common name in Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in Uganda and Brazil. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Anamary globally.
What numerology tells about Anamary?
You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear.
Do you like Anamary? You would love these names
- Iske - Particulary used in Frisian, Iske means "Iron"
- Denielez - Predominantly used in Breton and Breton, Denielez means "Judge or God"
- Awang primarily is used in Malay is originated from Malay, meaning of Awang is "Eldest Son" is a boy name
- Ualanie - Meaning of Ualanie is Rain from Heaven is a baby girl name came from Hawaiian. Ualanie is resulted from Ualani.
- Bantje - Meaning of Bantje is Spell
Famous people named Anamary
We could not find any notable namesake.