Anani meaning and origin
Far-out Anani particulary is used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Anani is "My Cloud" aimed at both genders has origin in Hebrew. Anani is form of prominent and all time favorite Ananias. Ananias is Nordic and Greek equivalent of The Hebrew Name חֲנַנְיָה Meaning God is Gracious. Unconventional Ananias is originated from Hebrew language, Ananias means "God was Gracious".
Variants of AnaniNames that rhyme with Anani
Popularity of Anani
Anani is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. There are over 231 babies that have been given the name Anani in United States. But Anani is a popular baby name in Togo where every 1 in 600 have the name. As per our findings, over 20000 people has been named Anani globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anani
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Do you like Anani? Read these names too
- Stål is Norwegian equivalent of Ståle
- Walda - Uncommon girl name Walda is rooted from Germanic and Old High German and is principally used in Finnish and Danish languages, meaning of Walda is "Rule"
- Wighman - Boy name Wighman is particulary used in Danish and Old Danish languages. Wighman is form of Vígmaðr in Danish language
- Torborg - Girl name Torborg is used in Faroese, Finnish and Norwegian languages. Torborg is equivalent of Þorbjǫrg in Swedish language
- Torhild is used mainly in Nordic, Danish and Finnish has its origin in Old Norse, Torhild means "Thunder God, Battle or Thor" is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Anani
- Actor Anani Anev, known for movie Yo ho ho
- In 1961 crime, drama flick, Posledniyat rund, Anani Yavashev characterized Nikolay Zharkov.