Anatolius meaning and origin
Anatolius is form of The Greek Name Ανατολιος: in Latin language.Names that rhyme with Anatolius
Popularity of Anatolius
Anatolius is an uncommon name probably limited to Uganda. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Anatolius
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life.
Go through the following names similar to Anatolius
- Cibel - Originated from Greek and Phrygian, Cibel means "Divinity Personifying Nature In Phrygian Mythology" is used mainly as a baby girl name
- Elna - Acclaimed and Perennial girl name Elna is especially used in Faroese and Malayalam, meaning of Elna is "Splash of the Sun or Cherished" is originated from Greek and Old Greek
- Gile - Origin of Far-out Gile is in Old Greek, meaning of Gile is "Shield Bearer, Shield-Bearer and The Beschützende" is given to baby boys. Gile is derivation of Giles.
- Demetria means Dedicated to Demeter or Follower of Demeter is used largely in Italian and English and of Old Greek origin is a gender insensitive name
- Maarit - Old Greek name Maarit bestowed upon girls which is used especially in Danish and Finnish, meaning of Maarit is "The Pearl"
Namesakes of Anatolius
- Anatolius of Constantinople, first Patriarch of Constantinople
- Anatolius of Laodicea,