Andah meaning and origin
Andah is variation of customary Ananda. Ananda is form of Anand. Ananda is effeminate variant of Anand. Ananda's meaning is Derivated from Happiness and Joyful has its origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of AndahNames that rhyme with Andah
Popularity of Andah
Andah is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 700 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
What numbers say about Andah?
You have no enemies. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas.
Do you like Andah? You would love these names
- Goloka - Used especially in Sanskrit, Goloka means "Cows World" is aimed at boys
- Avyayas - Boy name Avyayas is mainly used in Sanskrit, meaning of Avyayas is "Imperishable"
- Payaspati means The Lord of Milk is primarily used in Sanskrit is mainly given to boys
- Campat - Meaning of Campat is Fallen from Glory is predominantly used in Sanskrit is used for baby boys
- Haneetah means Saraswathi and One who Rides a Swan has origin in Sanskrit is used as a girl name. Haneetah is derivation of Hanita.
Namesakes of Andah
We could not find any notable namesake.