Andar meaning and origin
Of Latin, Old Norse, Scandinavian and Old Greek origin, Andar is specifically used in Swedish and Norwegian is aimed at boys. Andar is form of loved and biblical Anders. Anders is variation of unfading and famed Anderson. Also Anders is variation of desirable and biblical Andreas. Anders is also a variant form of perennial, biblical and preeminent Andrew. Anders is also variant form of perpetual and sacred Anthony. Anders is Swedish form of Andræs. Meaning of Anders is The Brave and The Brave came from Latin and Old Greek. Combination of ANDR and unheard-of HER resulted in Andar. Combination of ANDR and unheard-of HER resulted in Andar.
Variants of Andar
Anders, Andreas, Anderson, Andrew, Anthony, Andræs, Chrisander, Agnarr, *HarjawaldaR, Ander, Andy, Adnrew, Andra, Andrewjacob, Akoni, Tonio, Briananthony, Anthonyjames, Antonius, Anton, Chrysander, AgnarNames that rhyme with Andar
Popularity of Andar
Andar is a common baby name in Indonesia and India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan. As per our evaluation, over 6000 people has been named Andar globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Andar?
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Your failures motivate you. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like.
Do you like Andar? You would love these names
- Romarin - Latin name Romarin means "Rosé De Mer"
- Lonie - Oldie and Admired Lonie is used specifically in Swedish and Danish is a unisex name and came from Latin, Lonie means "Lion"
- Lelia - Predominant and Ceaseless Arabic and Latin Lelia is used particulary in Arabic, Dutch and Italian, meaning of Lelia is "Talkative, Well Spoken or Lily" is a girl name
- Jean-Maurice - The Jean-Maurice is of Hebrew and Latin origin, Jean-Maurice means "Moorish or God is Misunderstood"
- Prosper - Pleasing and Enduring Latin Prosper is used predominantly in Swedish, Finnish and French bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Prosper is "Lucky Desirable or Prosper"
Namesakes of Andar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Andar
- Boy names beginning with A
- Greek Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Stone
- Baby Names that mean Earthly
- Baby Names that mean Universal
- Baby Names that mean Complete
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean Hermes
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated