Andleeb meaning and origin
Andleeb dominantly is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Andleeb is "Nightingale Bird".Names that rhyme with Andleeb
Popularity of Andleeb
Andleeb is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in Saudi Arabia, India and England. As per our findings, over 3000 people has been named Andleeb globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Andleeb
If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life. People admire your spirit. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love.
Looking for names similar to Andleeb? Please go through the following names
- Hadbaa - The girl name Hadbaa means "One with Long Eye Lashes" is notably used in Arabic
- Nizar - Offbeat Nizar came from Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Nizar is "Little, Keen Eyed or Small" is used primarily in Arabic
- IftikharusSadat - Boy name IftikharusSadat is used in Arabic language, meaning of IftikharusSadat is "Pride of the Chiefs"
- Asbaat especially is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Asbaat is "Bin Muhammad Al-qurashi a Narrator of Hadith had this Name"
- Hassin - Used primarily in Arabic, Hassin means "Strong or Beautiful" and is aimed at baby boys is originated from Sanskrit
Namesakes of Andleeb
We could not find any notable namesake.