Andræs meaning and origin
Origin: Old Greek
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Brave, Of a Man and The Manly
Add to favorites
Andræs is form of Andreas in Old Norse language.
Variants of AndræsNames that rhyme with Andræs
Popularity of Andræs
Andræs is an extremely rare name around the world.
Looking for names similar to Andræs? Please go through the following names
- Iólgeirr - The boy name Iólgeirr is largely used in Old Norse. Iólgeirr is form of Jólgeirr in Old Norse language
- Ginnar is Old Norse form of Ginnarr
- Þórelfr is equivalent of Þóralfr in Old Norse language
- Erlandr - Boy name Erlandr is principally used in Old Norse, Erlandr means "Noble, High, Foremost or Noble, High, Foremost" has its origin in Old Norse
- SøygæiRR is Old Norse equivalent of Sǽgæirr
Namesakes of Andræs
We could not find any notable namesake.