Andreína meaning and origin
Chiefly used in Spanish, Andreína used for baby girls is originated from Old Greek. Andreína is version of biblical, persistent and desirable Andrea. Andrea is variant form of Andrietta. Andrea is a feminine version of Andreas. Andrea is English, Spanish and Portuguese equivalent of Alexandria. Also Andrea is form of Andreas in Italian language. Meaning of Andrea is Beautiful and Dared, St Andrews and Feminine Form of Andrew is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of Andreína
View middle names that goes with Andreína like Pear, Madge, Vivianna,Names that rhyme with Andreína
Popularity of Andreína
Andreína is a popular baby name in Venezuela where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in Italy. At least, 60000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Do you like Andreína? Other names you would love
- Cipriani - The Cipriani is used commonly in Spanish, Cipriani means "A Native of Cyprus"
- Vidalina - Girl name Vidalina is rooted from Latin, meaning of Vidalina is "Life" is dominantly used in Spanish language
- Belén - The girl name Belén means "Bethlehem", used particulary in Spanish has its origin in Spanish language
- María Mar - Girl name María Mar means "Mar or María" used principally in Spanish is originated from Spanish
- Danna Sofía - Danna Sofía's meaning is Danna or Sofía is originated from Spanish and is used in Spanish is a girl name
Namesakes of Andreína
We could not find any notable namesake.