Andreaus meaning and origin
Odd boy name Andreaus is originated from Old Greek. Andreaus is a version of biblical and prevailing Andreas. Andreas is short version of Names Beginning with Ανδρo-. Andreas is equivalent of Andrew in German, Greek and Welsh languages. Odd Andreas came from Old Greek, meaning of Andreas is "Brave, The Manly and Manly".
Variants of AndreausNames that rhyme with Andreaus
Popularity of Andreaus
Andreaus is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. As per our estimate, over 50 people has been named Andreaus globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Andreaus
You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life.
If you like Andreaus, you would love these names
- Elene - Elene's meaning is Variant of Helen, Shining or Brightness is a girl name which came from Old French and Old Greek is used notably in Greek, Norwegian and Finnish
- Flip - Odd boy name Flip is used largely in English and of Old Greek origin, Flip means "Warlike, Friend and Horse and Loves Horses". Flip is a short version of Philip.
- Cinthie specifically is used in English is a girl name, meaning of Cinthie is "Precious Stone" came from Greek and Old Greek
- Magaly - Magaly's meaning is Pearl is mainly used in Spanish and French and is bestowed upon baby girls is originated from Hebrew and Provençal
- Andrei - Outlandish Andreis origin is Old Greek, meaning of Andrei is "Man, The Manly or Masculine" and a boy name is especially used in Norwegian and Danish
Namesakes of Andreaus
We could not find any notable namesake.