Aneesia meaning and origin
Aneesia is variant transcription of Anisia. Origin of Uncustomary and Modernistic Anisia is in Old Greek, meaning of Anisia is "She who Fulfills Her Obligations".
Variants of Aneesia
View middle names that goes with Aneesia like Evelyne, Flavie,Names that rhyme with Aneesia
Popularity of Aneesia
Aneesia is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2007. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Aneesia
You are always open to experience something new. You have a quick mind. Give yourself some personal space to think. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility.
Looking for names similar to Aneesia? Please go through the following names
- Tobey - Infrequent unisex name Tobey means "The Lord is Good or God is Good" and originated from Greek and Hebrew is used especially in English
- Anesia - Meaning of Anesia is Hagnos Meaning Pure Chaste and Lamb As Well is rooted from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name. Anesia is derived from Agnes.
- Margarethe - Specifically used in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish old-school and rarefied, Margarethe means "The Pearl" and is rooted from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name
- Filipa - Filipa's meaning is Friend of Horses or Friend or Horse used for girls that of Old Greek origin is especially used in Polish, Swedish and Norwegian
- Mégan - Originated from Greek, Mégan means "Pearl"
Namesakes of Aneesia
We could not find any notable namesake.