Anelah meaning and origin
Anelah is form of dominant Anela. Anela is variant of widely accepted and long standing Angel.
Variants of Anelah
View middle names that goes with Anelah like Helene,Names that rhyme with Anelah
Popularity of Anelah
Anelah is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Anelah is a familiar name in Pakistan. According to our research, over 700 babies have been named Anelah globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Anelah
You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You are all about adventure and travel. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You research different religions, you are interested in learning more about the Universe and how it works.
If you like Anelah, you would love these names
- Aigneis has its origin in Old Greek language is used as a girl name which is primarily used in Czech and Irish, Aigneis means "Pure"
- Timofei is originated from Russian and Old Greek is notably used in Finnish and Danish is used for boys. Timofei is Russian and Nordic cognate of Timotheus
- Hermance means God of Trade In Mythology came from Greek used as a gender-neutral name is used in English and Greek
- Orania means Heavenly is a baby girl name has its origin in Greek and Old French
- Margrith - The girl name Margrith is originated from Old Greek and is used in Norwegian and Swedish languages, Margrith means "The Pearl"
Namesakes of Anelah
We could not find any notable namesake.