Aneurin meaning and origin
Used in Welsh and English, Aneurin means "Man of Honour, Gold or High-Minded" has its roots in Celtic is used as a baby boy name.
Variants of AneurinNames that rhyme with Aneurin
Popularity of Aneurin
Aneurin is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 851 on boy names chart when 36 babies were named Aneurin. There are over 444 babies that have been given the name Aneurin in England and Wales. Also, Aneurin is a familiar name in Wales and England. According to our estimate, over 400 babies have been named Aneurin globally.
What numbers say about Aneurin?
You hate copying others. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone.
Parents who liked Aneurin, loved these names
- Envela has its origin in Celtic, Envela means "Happy or Cheie"
- Artura - Meaning of Artura is Noble has its origin in Celtic is a girl name
- Drusin - Drusins origin is Celtic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Drusin is "A Wise Man and Son of the Wise". Drusin is resulted from Druce.
- Dubhthach - Used mainly in Gaelic, Dubhthach aimed at boys, Dubhthach means "Black" is originated from Celtic
- Gwenal - Meaning of Gwenal is Happy has its origin in Celtic
Namesakes of Aneurin
- Aneurin Bevan, Welsh Labour Party politician
- Aneurin Barnard in Citadel as Actor