Angeliina meaning and origin
Angeliina is Finnish form of Angelina.
Variants of AngeliinaNames that rhyme with Angeliina
Popularity of Angeliina
Angeliina is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Estonia. As per our research, over 40 people has been named Angeliina globally.
What numbers say about Angeliina?
You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship.
Looking for names similar to Angeliina? Please go through the following names
- Nemesius is form of Nemesis in Latin language
- Götstaf - Boy name Götstaf is used in Swedish and Old Swedish languages. Götstaf is Swedish equivalent of Gautstafr
- Adalmar - Boy name Adalmar came from Old High German, Adalmar means "Famous or Noble"
- Sæmundur - Boy name Sæmundur is largely used in Faroese and Icelandic. Sæmundur is equivalent of Sǽmundr in Icelandic and Faroese languages
- Ödgärd - Used mostly in Swedish and Old Swedish, Ödgärd is used for baby girls. Ödgärd is Swedish equivalent of Ödhgärdh
Namesakes of Angeliina
We could not find any notable namesake.