Angenita name meaning
What does Angenita mean?
Meaning of Angenita is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Angenita
How popular is the name Angenita?
Angenita is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1968. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Angenita in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Angenita?
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You are a wise person. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
Looking for names similar to Angenita? Please go through the following names
- Vien - Unconventional boy name Vien means "One who is Complete" is rooted from Vietnamese language
- Kealoha means Beloved One is bestowed upon both genders
- Iolani - Of Hawaiian origin, Outlandish and Contemporary Iolani is used as a baby girl name and is specifically used in Hawaiian, Iolani means "Bird of Heaven"
- Thuong - Uncommon unisex name Thuong means "To Pursue"
- Contesa - The unfamiliar girl name Contesa means "Countess" came from Italian. Contesa is derivative of Contessa.
Famous people named Angenita
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Angenita
- Girl names beginning with A
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -nita
- Girl names that starts with Ang