Angusuatsiaĸ meaning and origin
Meaning of Angusuatsiaĸ is May He Be Able to Catch Plenty of Sea Mammals / the Proficient Hunter is notably used in Greenlandic used as a boy name came from Greenlandic.Names that rhyme with Angusuatsiaĸ
Popularity of Angusuatsiaĸ
Angusuatsiaĸ is an extremely rare name around the globe.
You would love these names similar to Angusuatsiaĸ
- Áne is Greenlandic cognate of Anne
- Nûa - Used majorly in Greenlandic persistent and well-known, Nûa is used as a baby boy name. Nûa is Greenlandic equivalent of Noah
- Ikila is Greenlandic equivalent of Ĩkila
- Kulloq - Boy name Kulloq is used predominantly in Greenlandic. Kulloq is Greenlandic cognate of Kuvdloĸ
- Kûfât - The boy name Kûfât is used predominantly in Greenlandic. Kûfât is Greenlandic equivalent of Gûtivfarît
Namesakes of Angusuatsiaĸ
We could not find any notable namesake.