Ania name meaning
On This Page
What does Ania mean?
Ania means Grace, He (God) Was Gracious, Lamb or Purity is chiefly used in Marathi, Hindi, Swedish, Malayalam, Finnish, Bengali, Kannada, Oriya, Greenlandic, Faroese, Telugu, Polish, Danish, Russian, Tamil, Norwegian and Gujarati is originated from Latin, Greenlandic and Hebrew is used for both sexes.
Ania is a variant form of biblical and well-known Anja. Anja is form of Anna in Russian and Slavic languages. Also Anja is equivalent of Anya in English language. Unfamiliar Anja came from Hebrew language, meaning of Anja is "Mercy, He (God) Was Gracious and Favor".
Ania is short of Anna. Anna is version of Hanna    . Also Anna is version of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Old Greek, Latin and Greek form of Channah or Hannah.
Meaning of Anna is Favour and Grace and Mercy came from Hebrew and Old Greek. eminent Ane and -a are combined to form Ania. Ane is variation of biblical and persistent Ann.
Also Ane is form of widely accepted, biblical and everlasting Anne. Ane is also a form of Anelma. Ane is also variation of Anund, which itself is Swedish equivalent of Áni.
Ane is Swedish equivalent of Áni, which itself is Swedish equivalent of Proto-Norse *Anur = Father. Also Ane is Swedish equivalent of Proto-Norse *Anur = Father. eminent Ane and -a are combined to form Ania.
Ania is celebrated on the 10 of September.
How do I pronounce Ania?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Ania is a-nia.
Variants of Ania
Aneea, Anja, Anna, Anya, Ane, Ann, Anne, Anelma, Anund, Áni, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Aniyah, Anastasia, Annie, Beverlyann, Annjanette, Anouk, Ansley, Anneli, Alianna, Anneelizabeth, Anders, Arne, Amund, Anundr, Ánn
How popular is the name Ania?
A common name in United States having over 2813 recievers in 48 years of usage. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2004, 180 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1272nd position.
Also, A common name in France with over 1369 new-borns have been given the name since 1946. Recently peaking at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 413rd spot and 138 baby girls were given the name.
Ania is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2003, it ranked 1056th when 29 girls were named Ania.
Over 419 people have been named Ania in England and Wales. But an extremely popular name in Poland where every 1 in 300 have the name. At least, 190000 people globally have carried Ania as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Ania
You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You keep your promises and people trust you for that.
Looking for names similar to Ania? Please go through the following names
- Dalmazio means From Dalmatia used for boys used commonly in Italian is originated from Latin
- Marcellina - Infrequent girl name Marcellina means "Little Hammer or God of War Mars Ordained" and originated from Latin is principally used in German, Danish and Italian
- Mila - Used majorly in Tamil and Spanish unfading and widespread, Mila means "Expensive, Dear or Folk", a gender-neutral name is of Latin, Slavonic and Old Slavic origin
- Hersilia - Used chiefly in Spanish and Finnish, Hersilia means "To Urge, Incite, Encourage" is originated from Etrusk and Latin is a baby girl name
- Mittie - Originated from French and Egyptian, Prevalent and Timeless Mittie is used in English, Mittie means "Bitter and Rebellious" is bestowed upon girls. Mittie is derivative of Mitzie.
Middle names for Ania
There are many famous and familiar middle names that are commonly paired with Ania.
View more middle names that goes with Ania.
Sibling Names for Ania
Choosing the perfect baby name can be a challenging task for new parents. If you have already decided to name your little one Ania, you might be looking for some inspiration when it comes to choosing sibling names that complement this beautiful and unique name. Here are some suggestions to get you started.
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Ania
- Ania Walwicz, contemporary Australian poet and prose writer
- Ania Wiśniewska, pop singer and wife of Michał Wiśniewski
- Ania, Polish singer, songwriter
- Ania Cornificia Faustina la Menor Ania Aurelia Cornificia Faustina, also called Ania Cornificia Faustina the Minor or Cornificia la Joven was a Roman nobleman known for being the daughter of the Emperor Marcus Aurelius and his wife, the Roman Empress Faustina the Minor.
- Ania Bukstein in TV series False Flag as Actress
- Ania Marson played vital character of Olga in 1971 biography and drama flick Nicholas and Alexandra.
- In 1981, Ania Pieroni characterized the role of Ann, the Babysitter in horror film Quella villa accanto al cimitero.
- In 1941, Ania Suli played the role of N in comedy movie Lesz, ami lesz!.
Lists having Ania
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Polish Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ani
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Lamb
- Baby Names that mean Purity