Anjami meaning and origin
Boy name Anjami is used dominantly in Sanskrit language, meaning of Anjami is "Not Black, Nightless, Glorious or Bright".Names that rhyme with Anjami
Popularity of Anjami
Anjami is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Indonesia. At least, 100 people globally have carried Anjami as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anjami
Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person. You are the one of the most sensitive person but it doesn't mean you are weak. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal.
Do you like Anjami? You would love these names
- Abhishoka is used especially in Sanskrit bestowed upon girls, Abhishoka means "Affectionate"
- Jivini is used especially in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, Jivini means "Praise"
- Agnija - Agnija's meaning is Born of Fire or Lord Vishnu or Kartikeya used for baby boys is used primarily in Sanskrit
- Drdhaksa - Drdhaksa's meaning is Strong Eyed is used dominantly in Sanskrit is used as a boy name
- Nagadhipa is used in Sanskrit is a boy name, Nagadhipa means "The Overlord of the Mountains"
Namesakes of Anjami
We could not find any notable namesake.