Anjezë meaning and origin
Anjezë's meaning is The Pure or The Chaste is used in Albanian and rooted from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name.
Variants of AnjezëNames that rhyme with Anjezë
Popularity of Anjezë
Anjezë is an uncommon name around the globe.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Anjezë
- Anastase - Old Greek and Greek name Anastase bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Anastase is "Surrender"
- Korinna - Of Old Greek origin, Unorthodox Korinna is used specifically in Swedish, German and Greek given to baby girls, Korinna means "Virgin or Maiden"
- Pierino means Rock or Rock aimed at baby boys is originated from Greek
- Petre - Petre's meaning is The Rock or The Stone is used especially in Romanian given to baby boys is originated from Old Greek
- Alessa - Mostly used in Italian unexpected, Alessa has its origin in Old Greek is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Alessa is "Defender of Men or Protector"
Namesakes of Anjezë
We could not find any notable namesake.