Anjushree meaning and origin
Girl name Anjushree means "Dear to One's Heart" is used in Hindi and Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Anjushree
Popularity of Anjushree
Anjushree is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, at least 500 people have been bestowed Anjushree around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anjushree
If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Do you like Anjushree? You would love these names
- Nanku - Boy name Nanku is used in Hindi and Gujarati, meaning of Nanku is "Well, Fine or Safe"
- Megh-Naad - Meaning of Megh-Naad is Roar of Clouds is largely used in Marathi and Hindi is used as a boy name
- Yutajit - Yutajit's meaning is Victorious used for baby boys is mostly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Vrishanku - Meaning of Vrishanku is A Sage is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Hindi and Marathi
- Khama - Used substantially in Kannada and Sanskrit, Khama is used as a baby boy name, Khama means "The Golden One or Love"
Namesakes of Anjushree
We could not find any notable namesake.