Annaig meaning and origin
Annaig is originated from Hebrew, Annaig means "Gracious". Annaig is celebrated on July 26th.Names that rhyme with Annaig
Popularity of Annaig
Annaig is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1951 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1973, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 478 on girl names chart when 50 babies were named Annaig. There are over 850 babies that have been given the name Annaig in France. As per our estimate, over 800 babies have been bestowed Annaig around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Annaig
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You have no enemies. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership.
You would love these names similar to Annaig
- Ionela - Used principally in Romanian, Ionela aimed at baby girls, Ionela means "Yahweh is Gracious" has its origin in Hebrew
- Joah - Used mainly in German and English preeminent, Joah means "Yahweh or Ach" is a boy name is originated from Hebrew
- Yona - Unorthodox Yonas origin is Hebrew is used principally in Russian and English is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Yona is "The Dove"
- Giacobbe - The queer and modern boy name Giacobbe is mostly used in Italian, Giacobbe means "Yahweh May Protect, Supplanter or Holder of the Heel" has its origin in Hebrew
- Dizah is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon girls, Dizah means "Khushi and Joy". Dizah is derived from Diza.
Namesakes of Annaig
We could not find any notable namesake.