Anne-Aymone meaning and origin
.. Anne-Aymone is celebrated on January 7th or October 5th.
View middle names that goes with Anne-Aymone like Clet, Nonn,Names that rhyme with Anne-Aymone
Popularity of Anne-Aymone
Anne-Aymone is an uncommon baby name in France where it had been in use since 1974 and peaked in 1975 when it ranked 1077th. As per our estimate, over 100 people has been named Anne-Aymone globally.
Do you like Anne-Aymone? Other names you would love
- Jackaranda - Jackaranda's meaning is Strong Fragrance has origin in Andean-Equatorial is given to baby girls. Jackaranda is resultant of Jacaranda.
- Premalatha - Girl name Premalatha means "Love" is principally used in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu
- Ozeana - Ozeana's meaning is Ocean
- Mari-Madalen - Meaning of Mari-Madalen is Princess of the Sea came from Hebrew
- Lestari - Girl name Lestari is especially used in Malay which of Malay origin, meaning of Lestari is "Abiding or Eternal"
Namesakes of Anne-Aymone
- Anne-Aymone Giscard d'Estaing, wife of former President of France Valéry Giscard d'Estaing