Annley meaning and origin
Annley is another transcription of Annlee. Annlee is a variant form of Annli.
Variants of Annley
View middle names that goes with Annley like Caitriona, Elke, Cne,Names that rhyme with Annley
Popularity of Annley
Annley is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Annley
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. 2 as your personality number reveals your shyness. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes.
Do you like Annley? You would love these names
- Suzelle - Suzelle's meaning is Lily is a girl name, chiefly used in English has origin in Hebrew
- Vanja - Primarily used in Norwegian, Italian and Swedish new and unexpected choice, Vanja is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Vanja is "Yahweh is Gracious" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Zed - Widely Accepted and Ceaseless Zed has its origin in Hebrew is prevalently used in English, Zed means "Justice of the Lord or God is Fair" is aimed at boys
- Udi - Meaning of Udi is Sympathetic, Pleasant or Water is used as a boy name and came from Hebrew is prevalently used in Hindi and Hebrew
- Shemaryahu substantially is used in Hebrew is a baby boy name, meaning of Shemaryahu is "Guarded By Yahweh" is rooted from Hebrew
Namesakes of Annley
We could not find any notable namesake.