Anram meaning and origin
The boy name Anram is largely used in Gujarati, Oriya, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi and Tamil, Anram means "Continuous".Names that rhyme with Anram
Popularity of Anram
Anram is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anram
You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
Parents who liked Anram, loved these names
- Ambujakshan - Ambujakshan's meaning is Lotus Eyed is used dominantly in Gujarati, Malayalam and Kannada is used as a boy name
- Ligy - Meaning of Ligy is Flower of Angel is principally used in Kannada and Gujarati is a baby girl name
- Gnaneshwari - Used mainly in Marathi and Oriya, Gnaneshwari means "Name of Goddess Lakshmi, Intelligent or Intelligent or Name of Lord Lakshmi" is a baby girl name
- Phoolan - Phoolan's meaning is Blooming, Flowering or Flower is specifically used in Gujarati and Tamil is used as a baby girl name
- Durvish - Durvish's meaning is Who cannot be Affected by Poison is particulary used in Telugu, Malayalam and Bengali is used for boys
Namesakes of Anram
We could not find any notable namesake.