Ansgard meaning and origin
Ansgard means God, Spear or Garden of the Gods is originated from Germanic and Old High German and is aimed at both genders is primarily used in Scandinavian, English, Norwegian and German. Ansgard is variant of Ansgar. Ansgar is variant form of noteworthy Oskar. Also Ansgar is version of everlasting and outstanding Oscar. Also Ansgar is variant spelling of AS;GEIR. Ansgar's meaning is Spear, God and Deity is originated from Germanic, Old High German and Old Norse.
Variants of AnsgardNames that rhyme with Ansgard
Popularity of Ansgard
Ansgard is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Ansgard?
Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Looking for names similar to Ansgard? Please go through the following names
- Gita - Far-out Gita is used mainly in Oriya and Malayalam, Gita means "Hindu Holy Text, Song or Holy Book" bestowed upon both genders has its origin in Sanskrit, Old Greek and Celtic
- Eanraig - Renowned boy name Eanraig is largely used in Scottish and Gaelic is of Germanic origin. Eanraig is form of Henrik in Scottish and Gaelic languages
- Inés - Girl name Inés means "The Chaste or The Pure", rooted from Old Greek language is used in Spanish and Danish
- Aimée - Meaning of Aimée is Who is Loved or The Beloved is originated from Latin and is given to girls is primarily used in Danish and Finnish
- Kean - Unusual Kean principally is used in Irish and Finnish, meaning of Kean is "Ancient or Fighter" given to boys has its origin in Celtic
Namesakes of Ansgard
We could not find any notable namesake.