Anshumita meaning and origin
The girl name Anshumita is used mostly in Hindi, Anshumita means "Ray of Sun".Names that rhyme with Anshumita
Popularity of Anshumita
Anshumita is an uncommon name probably limited to India. At least, 70 people globally have carried Anshumita as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Anshumita
You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life.
Do you like Anshumita? Read these names too
- Amoghaksi prevalently is used in Hindi, meaning of Amoghaksi is "Of Unerring Eye" is used as a baby girl name
- Shomdutta - Meaning of Shomdutta is Daughter of God Shiva is used principally in Hindi is given to baby girls
- Yatrik - The boy name Yatrik is mainly used in Hindi, Yatrik means "Journey or Traveller"
- Omela - Girl name Omela is substantially used in Hindi, meaning of Omela is "Graceful or Beautiful"
- Gajlakshmee - Girl name Gajlakshmee means "Lakshmi who is as Graceful as an Elephant" is mostly used in Hindi
Namesakes of Anshumita
We could not find any notable namesake.