Antelmo meaning and origin
Rare boy name Antelmo has its origin in Germanic, meaning of Antelmo is "Protector of the Homeland".Names that rhyme with Antelmo
Popularity of Antelmo
Antelmo is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Antelmo is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Antelmo globally.
Numerological aspects of Antelmo
There isn't a person you can't charm. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You have no enemies. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you.
Looking for names similar to Antelmo? Please go through the following names
- Tillo - Used largely in Low German, Frisian and German, Tillo means "People". Its origin is in Old High German and Germanic is used for baby boys
- Henrielle came from German, meaning of Henrielle is "House or King"
- Wilram - Meaning of Wilram is Raven or Will has its origin in Old High German
- Liebward is used mostly in Old High German, Liebward means "Guardian or Loving"
- Elburg - Meaning of Elburg is Sword Tip or Castle has origin in Old High German and Germanic is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Antelmo
We could not find any notable namesake.