Antoniina meaning and origin
Antoniina is Finnish equivalent of Antonina.
Variants of AntoniinaNames that rhyme with Antoniina
Popularity of Antoniina
Antoniina is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Antoniina?
You need an aim in life otherwise, it might affect your mental health in a negative way. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life.
If you like Antoniina, you would love these names
- Haarald - Dominantly used in Finnish preeminent, Haarald is used as a baby boy name. Haarald is Finnish form of Harald
- Ranse - Especially used in Finnish, Ranse is a boy name. Ranse is Finnish form of Ransu
- Herppa - Commonly used in Finnish oldie and pleasing, Herppa is aimed at boys. Herppa is form of Herma in Finnish language
- Oliivja - Unfading and Prevalent Oliivja is used notably in Finnish is bestowed upon baby girls. Oliivja is Finnish form of Olivia
- Myrsky - Unisex name Myrsky is originated from Finnish and is used commonly in Finnish language, Myrsky means "Storm"
Namesakes of Antoniina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Antoniina
- Girl names beginning with A
- Finnish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Highly
- Baby Names that mean Praiseworthy
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Clan
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Beyond
- Baby Names that mean price
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Inestimable
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Praise
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower