Anwara name meaning
What does Anwara mean?
Anwara is used mainly in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Anwara means "Ray of Light".Names that rhyme with Anwara
How popular is the name Anwara?
Anwara is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our findings, over 20000 babies have been named Anwara globally.
Numerological aspects of Anwara
You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
If you like Anwara, you would love these names
- Mustaneeah - Meaning of Mustaneeah is Soliciting Aid or Praying for Help is used as a baby girl name is particulary used in Arabic
- Rawhiyah means Spirituality aimed at girls is principally used in Arabic
- Shehroze - Shehroze's meaning is King of Roses is used predominantly in Arabic is a boy name
- Khuda-Bakhsh primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Khuda-Bakhsh is "Gift of Allah"
- Mahfouza - Mahfouza's meaning is Preserved By God used for girls used principally in Arabic is of Arabic origin
Famous people named Anwara
- Anwara Taimur, Indian politician