Apolinary meaning and origin
Apolinary is version of Apolinar. Apolinar is variation of lofty Apollo. Meaning of Apolinar is Apollonia is commonly used in Spanish is of Old Greek origin.
Variants of ApolinaryNames that rhyme with Apolinary
Popularity of Apolinary
Apolinary is a common baby name in Tanzania while it is somewhat familiar in Poland. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Apolinary globally.
Numerological aspects of Apolinary
You always act like everything's just great. You don't regret things that once made you smile. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Apolinary
- Uranie - The girl name Uranie means "Personification of the Sky". It is rooted from Old Greek and Greek is majorly used in French
- Eleftherios - Unorthodox Eleftherios is originated from Old Greek is used chiefly in Greek used for boys, Eleftherios means "Open Air"
- Atalanta came from Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls is used mainly in Swedish and English. Atalanta is Latin cognate of The Greek Name Αταλαντη Meaning Unbalanced:
- Kaye - Substantially used in English illustrous, Kaye is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Kaye is "A Nickname for Names Beginning with K or Happy" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Lacole - Outlandish Old Greek Lacole means "Female Version of Nicholas, Niko Which Means Victor and Victory of the People" used as a baby girl name is used in English. Lacole is resultant of Nicola.
Namesakes of Apolinary
We could not find any notable namesake.