Apollinaire name meaning
What does Apollinaire mean?
The boy name Apollinaire means "About Apolon", rooted from Latin and Old Greek languages is used in French. Apollinaire is spelling variant of Apollinaris. Apollinaris is equivalent of The God Apollon in Greek language. Apollinaris's meaning is Apollonia and Apple has its origin in Old Greek. It is celebrated on September 12th.
How do I pronounce Apollinaire?
The most common pronunciation of four syllabled Apollinaire is ah-poh-li-NAIR.
Variants of Apollinaire
View middle names that goes with Apollinaire like Paen, Yle, Gan, Tuan,Names that rhyme with Apollinaire
How popular is the name Apollinaire?
Apollinaire is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1900 but could not make beyond the top 500. Over 238 babies in France have been named Apollinaire. But Apollinaire is a popular baby name in Burundi where every 1 in 900 have the name. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Apollinaire globally.
What numerology tells about Apollinaire?
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You have the heart of a warrior. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. People admire your spirit. You are an old soul trapped inside a vital body. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Apollinaire
- Neptune is originated from Latin, Neptune means "Water or Wet" which is principally used in English and French is aimed at baby boys
- Ciciley - Girl name Ciciley means "Blind and Sixth" is rooted from Latin language. Ciciley is derived from Cicely.
- Judika - The Judika is of Latin origin, Judika means "Make"
- Laëtizia - Laëtizia means "Allesse or Joy" has its origin in Latin
- Lumina - Sufficiently quirky and Conifer Latin Lumina means "Luminous" and is given to girls is primarily used in Danish and Finnish
Famous people named Apollinaire
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Apollinaire
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- French Boy Names