Apollonios meaning and origin
Apollonios is variation of admired Apollo. Apollo is form of Apollon. Apollo means Apollinaria and The Element Apollymi Meaning to Destroy is originated from Old Greek and Indoeuropean.
Variants of ApolloniosNames that rhyme with Apollonios
Popularity of Apollonios
Apollonios is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Apollonios
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Injustice makes you go crazy. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You are daring and courageous. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. People admire your spirit. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Apollonios
- Didaco - Of Old Greek origin, Didaco is especially used in Italian, Didaco means "Didakhe" is used for baby boys
- Eugeniusz - Boy name Eugeniusz is used primarily in Polish, Eugeniusz means "Noble or Well Born" is originated from Old Greek
- Giorgius - Origin of Giorgius is in Old Greek bestowed upon boys, meaning of Giorgius is "Earthworker, Worker of the Earth and Farmer". Giorgius is derivation of George.
- Hippolyte - Originated from Old Greek, Hippolyte means "Lyein or Hippos" used in French is a boy name
- Gaëdic - Originated from Greek, Gaëdic means "Pearl"
Namesakes of Apollonios
We could not find any notable namesake.