Apollonius meaning and origin
Boy name Apollonius is substantially used in German, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Apollonius is "Apollinaria or Dedicated to the Greek God Απολλων" is rooted from Old Greek. Apollonius is form of noteworthy Apollo. Apollo is a version of Apollon. Indoeuropean and Old Greek name Apollo, meaning of Apollo is "The Element Apollymi Meaning to Destroy and Apollinaria".
Variants of ApolloniusNames that rhyme with Apollonius
Popularity of Apollonius
Apollonius is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Malaysia. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Apollonius globally.
Apollonius in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Apollonius
You are all about adventure and travel. You want to be surrounded with self-confident people who choose to work on success over complaining, talking about great things over gossiping, and solitude over you sometimes. There isn't a person you can't charm. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all.
Do you like Apollonius? Read these names too
- Tiffania - Meaning of Tiffania is God or Luminous is used prevalently in English, a girl name has origin in Greek
- Mattia - Loved Mattia notably is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Mattia is "God's Gift, Gift of Yahweh or Gift of God" came from Hebrew
- Eileithyia - Origin of Eileithyia is in Old Greek is given to girls. Eileithyia is Latin form of The Greek Name Ειλειθυια
- Sibèle - Originated from Greek, Sibèle means "Divinity Personifying Nature In Phrygian Mythology"
- Sofija - Originated from Old Greek, Unwonted Sofija means "Wisdom", dominantly used in Slavic and Latvian is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Apollonius
- Apollonius of Perga, Greek geometer and astronomer
- Apollonius the Apologist, 2nd-century Christian martyr and apologist
- Apollonius of Ephesus, anti-Montanist Greek ecclesiastical writer
- Apollonius of Tyana, Greek Neopythagorean philosopher
- Apollonius of Rhodes, ancient Greek author, best
- Apollonius Dyscolus, is considered one of the greatest of the Greek grammarians