Archimedes name meaning
What does Archimedes mean?
Archimedes's meaning is Pondering has origin in Old Greek which is commonly used in Greek is aimed at baby boys.
How do I pronounce Archimedes?
The one syllabled name Archimedes is commonly pronounced as ark-i-MEE-dees. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on third MEE syllable. The other ways to say the name are a-rchime-des or ar-chi-medes.
Variants of Archimedes
View middle names that goes with Archimedes like Eker, Dust, Fintan, Ysac,Names that rhyme with Archimedes
How popular is the name Archimedes?
Archimedes is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Archimedes is a common name in Philippines and Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Ghana. As per our findings, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Archimedes around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Archimedes
Let go of your past before it ruins your future because your future is bright. You are daring and courageous. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Archimedes
- Margritha is originated from Old Greek, Margritha means "The Pearl" used as a baby girl name is used in Dutch
- Alejandra - Widely Accepted unisex name Alejandra means "Defender of Men or Defender of Men" which is substantially used in Spanish came from Old Greek
- Larisa - Predominantly used in Gujarati and Marathi unexpected, Larisa aimed at baby girls, meaning of Larisa is "Root of Larissa End or The Lovely" is originated from Old Greek
- Angeli - Odd girl name Angeli has origin in Sanskrit and Old Greek, Angeli means "Offering or Gift" is majorly used in Gujarati and Hindi
- Eleni - Of Old Provençal and Old Greek origin, Unfamiliar Eleni bestowed upon girls which is used commonly in Danish and Greek, Eleni means "Suns Ray or The Torch"
Sibling Names for Archimedes
Archimedes, a unique and powerful name, is perfect for parents seeking to give their child a one-of-a-kind moniker. For those who love the name and want to find sibling names that complement it, we've compiled a list of beautiful and distinctive options that will help your family stand out from the crowd.
Sister for Archimedes
Names for Archimedes's brother
Famous people named Archimedes
- Archimedes, collinsdictionary