Ardelle meaning and origin
Meaning of Ardelle is Warm, Industrious, Eager or Burning with Enthusiasm is rooted from Hebrew and is used for baby girls is dominantly used in English. Ardelle is variation of outstanding Ardith. Meaning of Ardith is Blooming Meadow and Good War is originated from Hebrew is used mainly in English.
Variants of ArdelleNames that rhyme with Ardelle
Popularity of Ardelle
Ardelle is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1897 and was last seen in 1981, during its 59 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1925, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 877 on girl names chart when 71 babies were named Ardelle. Over 1500 babies in United States have been named Ardelle. Also, Ardelle is a familiar name in Canada. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Ardelle as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ardelle
You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals.
If you like Ardelle, you would love these names
- Delila - Delila's meaning is Feeble or Tendon is of Hebrew origin and is commonly used in German and English is used for baby girls
- Nirel - Queer unisex name Nirel means "Cultivated Fields of God" has its origin in Hebrew language is used principally in Hebrew
- Kailia - Kailia's meaning is Keeper of the Keys and Victory is a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew. Kailia is resultant of Kaila.
- Anula is used predominantly in Oriya, Sanskrit and Polish has its origin in Hebrew, Anula means "Not Wild or Gentle" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Zaccai - Meaning of Zaccai is One who is Pure or Just used for both genders has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Ardelle
- Ardelle Dabney in movie Wages of Sin as Actress