Arezou meaning and origin
Dominantly used in Arabic, Arezou means "Wishful, Desire or Wish" is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Arezou
Popularity of Arezou
Arezou is a familiar baby name in Iran. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Arezou in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Arezou?
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Do you like Arezou? Other names you would love
- Waheebah means Giver or One who Gives is used substantially in Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Hudhayfah - Used principally in Arabic recent and rare, Hudhayfah means "Old Arabic Name" is a baby boy name
- Ishfaaq - Boy name Ishfaaq means "Compassion or Kindness" is particulary used in Arabic
- AbdalMuhsin means Servant of the Charitable One is used majorly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Bahiyy - Boy name Bahiyy means "Magnificence of the Faith" is specifically used in Arabic
Namesakes of Arezou
We could not find any notable namesake.